'Privileged Information' plan for graphics

 Plan for the title graphics:

  • For the graphics, I want to use a 'typewriter' font
  • I will navigate the title across the screen at the opening of the film
  • I want the title to write across the screen and the sound effect of the typewriter to happen whilst it is being typed out
Plan for the credits graphics;

  • I want to use a similar font for the credits
  • Underneath the cast and crew credits, the song 'Happy Talk' will play, or something self-composed, with an eerie lullaby feel
Examples for title graphics - I might use a similar 'blood splat' on the last letter, with a similar font, though I don't want to give away the twist, so this may change;


I might overlay of the text - over the picture - will be similar to the example below. If not, I want my graphics to be rather simple, echoing the score and mood being created 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on short film- 'Operator'

'Privileged Information' Plan for Sound/Soundtrack

Notes on short film- 'Echo'